What are the uses of cartridge heater
The structure of cartridge heater is that an electric heating wire is placed in the metal pipe, and the gap is tightly filled with high-temperature magnesium oxide rods with good thermal conductivity and insulation. Both ends of the electric heating wire are connected with the power supply through two lead out rods. It has the advantages of simple structure, long service life, high thermal efficiency, good mechanical strength, can be bent into various shapes, safe use, temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and so on; For low-temperature pipes, aluminum pipes and copper pipes are generally used, and high-temperature pipes are generally stainless steel pipes and Engle pipes. The Engle 800 electric heating tube can be used under the condition of poor water quality, and the Engle 840 electric heating tube can have good oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance under high temperature working conditions.
Cartridge heater is suitable for working in heating medium that can not be connected at both ends, such as high and low temperature plug-in heating of molds and mechanical equipment of various sizes, including die and other molds, medical instruments, plastic sealing machine, bottle mouth capping machine, continuous automatic sealing machine, cigarette maker, etc. The main are as follows:?
1. In medical and health disinfection equipment, such as sterilizer, sterilizer, etc.?
2. Heating and enameled wire drying device of motor vacuum paint dipping equipment, etc.
3. Various household electric heating appliances in daily life, such as electric stove, electric oven, electric rice cooker, electric frying pan, electric frying pan, water heater, electric iron and other products.
4. Used to dry wood, paper, printing and dyeing, paint residue, etc.?
5. Melting and heating of nitrate and other salts.
6. Melt low melting point alloys, such as lead melting furnace, tin melting furnace, etc.?
7. Building heating.
8. Infrared radiation heating device.?
9. Low temperature electric furnace, such as air circulating industrial electric furnace, electric furnace box, etc.
10. Heating device in oil, water and other chemical liquids and electroplating bath liquid.?
11. Seawater electric distillation unit.
12. Heating device for alkali and acid.
13. In the food industry, it is used to bake all kinds of bread, biscuits and pastries. It is used as an electric heating device in the water tunnel.
14. Various household electric heating appliances in daily life, such as electric stove, electric oven, electric rice cooker, electric frying pan, water heater, electric iron and other products.
15. In medical and health disinfection equipment, such as sterilizer, sterilizer, etc.