Features:Digital display temperature controller
Size:they can be made customed.
Sinton brand Electric Flexible silicone rubber heater element is mainly composed of alloy heating wire and silicon rubber high-temperature insulating cloth. It has the advantages of fast heating speed, uniform temperature, high thermal efficiency, good toughness, convenient use, waterproof, aging life up to five years, etc.
1) Temperature resistance of insulating material: 250℃
2) Working temperature: 250℃- 300℃
3) Insulation resistance: ≥ 5 mω
4) Compressive strength: 1500v/5s
5) Power deviation: 8%
6) Pressure resistance: ＞5 KV
7) The maximum size is 1200mm× 8000mm; The minimum size is 20mm×20mm and the thickness is 1.5mm (the thinnest is 0.8mm and the thickest is 4mm).Length of lead wire: 200mm
1. The pipes, tanks, towers and tanks of industrial equipment in damp and non-explosive gas places can be heated, stirred and insulated, and can be directly wound on the surface of heated parts when in use.
2. Refrigeration protection and auxiliary heating of air-conditioning compressors, motors, submersible pumps and other equipment.
3. Blood analyzer, test tube heater, corset for health care, corset belt for compensating heat and other medical devices.
If there's any Flexible Silicone rubber heater element inquiry, welcome contact with us and we are professional with better services and high quality Flexible Silicone rubber heater element.
Sinton Group mainly make kinds of electric heating elements and temperature sensor: For example , cartridge heater,hot runner coil heating element, tubular heater element, ceramic emitter, ceramic plate heating element, aluminium casting heater, mica band heater, ceramic band heating elements, Flexible ceramic heating pad, kapton heater, PI film heating elements, resistance wire, thermocouple, Pt100 etc. Also we make industrial heaters for example air duct heater, pipeline heater, oil circulation heater, drying oven etc. All of our heaters and temperature sensor can be OEM and now we have acquired CE certificate for our heating elements.