Fin heating element, Finned air heater, Finned tubular heaters
Finned Tubular Heater are easy to install and maintain. Designed for heating liquids and gases in tanks and pressure vessels, flange immersion heaters are ideal for applications requiring higher kilowatts.
Finned Tubular Heater are made with tubular elements brazed or welded to a flange. Stock flange heaters are equipped with a general purpose terminal enclosure.
Finned Tubular Heater, with tubular elements, also answer the need for liquid immersion applications requiring high kilowatts in small tanks. The tubular element's unique flat surface geometry packs more power in a smaller bundle, with lower watt density, making it especially well-suited for petroleum-based liquid heating applications.
* plastic packaging
* small mould heating
* analysis instruments
* the industry
* semiconductor eelectric welding
* Water and Oil Heating Appliances.
Finned Tubular Heating Element
Not exceeding 30W/cm2 (advisable)
Depends on the dimension
Insulation (when cold)
5 Min Ohmios 500 Watts minimum
Power tolerance (w)
5 % - 10 %
7-15 working days after payment
1. Tube diameter: Φ2mm-Φ30mm
2. Tube Material: Fe, SS304;SS316,SS321,ss202 etc
3. Insulation Material:High-purity Mgo
4. Reisistance wire element:Ni-Cr or FeCr
5. Lead Connection Option: Crimped or Swaged leads
6. Lead and type of connection leads, 10" Fiberglass Standard(Wire options,silicone high temperature frberglass).
7. The voltage and power can customized
8. The shape of tubular heater can be customized according to your drawing
9. Warranty: one year